Monday, October 15, 2007

Ambition

So I had a dream last night... well more of a nightmare really and once it jolted me awake I spent an inordinate amount of time when I should have been sleeping trying to recall every detail of the bad dream because I thought it would make a good story.

Of course that could have been the wee hours rambling of a tired mind but in the cold light of day it still seems like it would make a good story.

So I need a place to write it. A place where I can have feedback (providing I can get people to come read along.) I'm an addicted blogger and while I know I could very well just write my little story in Word, I think it would be more fun to have a place where I write stories and people can come read the latest chapters.

Hey it works for fanficcers :)

Anyway, a little about me... I'm something of a writer, meaning I take writing seriously and harbor dreams of one day being published in something other than my local newspaper. By day though I am an editor for the web at said local paper and I spend far too much time online.

I have another writing blog here that I use to bounce ideas around and I will still use it as such, but this blog is where you come for the stories. I like to tell stories and to entertain so I hope you dig what I'm churning out here.

SO stop by later on for the first chapter from my nightmare and if you like what you read, come on back for updates. Don't forget to use the handy RSS feed if you want a faster way to check for updates.

Thanks!

No comments: